What is one habit that would make you happier and more successful?
Here are four things that can help you get started:
- 26 habits of exceptionally successful people, according to a journalist who studied 500 millionaires – Richard Feloni – Business Insider
- Habit Assessment from “The Compound Effect” by Darren Hardy
- “The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business” by Charles Duhigg
- …and if you need an easy place to start, polish your shoes! – If you don’t know how to shine your shoes, this is a great resource. People notice! How to Shine Your Shoes the Right Way – Gear Patrol.
Is the commercial real estate industry ready for how business is changing?
- Why accelerators are getting hotter than B school – Andrew Zaleski – CNBC
- Goodbye home offices: shared workspaces gaining ground – Marisol Medina – Associated Press
- If you’re a new business and don’t know where to start, check out the Knoxville Entrepreneur Center.
Bob Whetsel on Downtown, Cumberland Avenue and Retirement – Our own Josh Flory interviewed Bob on his recent retirement as the City of Knoxville’s Director of Redevelopment.